Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Machinae Supremacy - an oncoming freight train of awesome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm fairly sure http://www.machinaesupremacy.com/webography.php is their downloads page, with
Anthem Apocalyptica and Multiball being particularly good (both instrumentals, but I haven't decyphered enough lyrics to make specific Game suggestions)
It's guitar-heavy metal with added bloopy synth, and the ones with lyrics are usually ballad form rather than repeating a few lines over and over.

The official soundtrack band if I ever publish a videogame, for 100% sure.

Grab the three Sidology tracks too.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Arcade - Simalcrum - Faith. This song is so back-from-the-edge her it's amazing

Legion of Stupid - Utility - Crash course in the three R's the first minute, compulsion to critical thinking thereafter. Doug must share a language with
the target(s) and it doesn't affect muscle memory i.e. penmanship or typing skill.

Fury - NEVER PLAY. EVER. (Well, not unless he can specify the OMB-Norns version of the Three...) Invites one of the Furies to decend from the heavens, in so
many words. Probably Skuld even then
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
Attack Music - Gate - Terminator the Sarah Conner Chronicles

Missing Link - Trips gate song lyrics search filters, no destination seems obvious since the actual final gatesong has been long decided, and no powers jump
out at me either

Winterstorm - Utility - Enviro protect: Arctic, plus the ability to move quickly and soundlessly in snow.
--