Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: no idea: "Party Hard" by Andrew W.K.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AndrewWKVEV ... ccfbPQNMbg

Like I say, I don't know what this song might do for Doug, but it's just plain too much toe-tapping fun to listen to for it to do nothing. Emotion Control: Elation maybe? Judging by the three songs and handful of interview-style clips uploaded on his YouTube/VEVO account (which is why I linked that way instead of embedding) he embodies what I consider to be the best spirit of 80s hard rock; that nothing is better than having a good time and making a loud noise about how good a time you're having.

- CD, is too boring to party hard by most standards but likes what he does when he does what he likes
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
I Want Your Face:

Power: Doug shapeshifts to impersonate the face (and possibly body) of a person he can either see or see a photo/etc. of during the song. There may need to be some degree of resemblance already, but the song is short enough to not really need more restrictions.

Not Going To Bed:

Power: The lyrics say "never going to sleep again" therefore it is perhaps fortunate that Doug's powers reset after 24 hours... because after playing this song, he won't fall asleep. No matter how fatigued, no matter what drugs or spells... awake and (somewhat) aware. Physical trauma can render him unconscious, but actual sleep is Right Out.

You Will Remember This Night:

Power: Target will forget everything that happened the last time the sun was up, and remember everything that happens until it rises again. Effect is permanent. Must be played at night. Particularly effective if played on worlds with unusually long day/night cycles. Not for internal use. Do not allow to come in contact with open bananas. Caution, may cause munchies. Not for use as a sexual lubricant. Offer invalid in some states of consciousness. Wear appropriate protective gear. Gears protect from inappropriate wear. Don't panic.

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows