Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Okay, which of you lunatics...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...put me on the disambiguation page for the term Drunkard's Walk on Wikipedia?
Not that I mind, of course. And please note that I am using the word "lunatic" in only the fondest and most complimentary manner.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
If it were me, I'd have linked the site directly. ^.^
--Sam
"WANNABES! All of you, spitpolishing your prosthetic limbs, und whitewashing your liverspots for this wretched back-patting, smarty-party! The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the hello my name is badge. He STRIKES from below like a viper! Or on high like a PENNY, dropped from the tallest building aroundt! He has only ze one purpose: do bad things, to good people, MIT SCIENCE!!!!"
Not guilty, although I wish I'd thought of it. Anyway, we're "looneytics," not "lunatics."
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
Don't look at me. I don't even have a Wikipedia account.
Black Aeronaut Technologies Group, LLC
Aerospace Solutions for the discerning spacer
"To the commissary we should go," Yoda declared firmly. "News
of this kind a danish requires."

You don't need an account for such a simple edit. I don't have one, and I've modified the Guyver page and the Tick Wikiquotes page among others.
...Come to think of it, Wiki tracks the IP addresses of unregistered editors... assuming the perp doesn't speak up, it might be possible to backtrack. ^.^
--Sam
"You can't possibly see through my disguise, Billy. This is a hypnotic tie."
Hm. I guess I should go look at the history page. Why didn't I think of that to begin with?
-- Bob
---------
And I did so. The guilty lunatic is FreddyIsNot, who apparently hasn't been here recently (though he's a registered member), but made the change on Wikipedia on October 2.
-- Bob
---------