Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: DW2 progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just in case folks haven't been following the little tiny subheader at the top of the page, which I've started changing again recently, my fickle muse drifted back into my life last week and I've started churning out more of chapter 13. My prereaders have gotten a scene a day for the past week except for the weekend, when they got the entire extant chapter for review and to see all the new material in its proper places.
I'm not going to promise anything at this early date, but it's entirely possible that if this keeps up, I'll have the thing done by the end of August.
Wish me luck...

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Stephen Mann

I'm not going to promise anything at this early date, but it's entirely possible that if this keeps up, I'll have the thing done by the end of August.
Well, you've surely jinxed yourself now. I supposed it can't hurt for me to wish you luck, now that the damage is done. Smile
Quote:
Well, you've surely jinxed yourself now. I supposed it can't hurt for me to wish you luck, now that the damage is done. Smile
So far, no sign of a jinx -- chapter 13 may be a big one, but I really do think it will be out by the end of next month. Wishes for luck are appreciated, though... thanks!

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.