Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: More DW Art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the past 24 hours, Dave Menard has sent me two new pieces of DW artwork. I've posted the first of these to the gallery page on my website (www.eclipse.net/~rms/dwgallry.html); the second will go up soon, I hope, depending on some final approval from a third party.

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
The second piece of new DW art is now up on the gallery page. Enjoy.

-- Bob
---------
Wow! Those are realy great! Very much like what I imagined for each of the characters he's done. I like the smirk on Loon as well. ^_^

Lessee, he's done Loon, Shadowwalker, Hexe, Kat, Lisa... That only leaves Silverbolt. Is he planning on doing art of her?
-Logan
------------------
"This is getting ridiculous. If I hear one more..."
"So gone, gone o form of man... arise the Sailor Etrigan!" called out another voice.
*poof* A yellow-skinned horned demon stood there.
In a very short Sailor fuku.
He had really ugly yellow knobby knees, too.
The cigarette finally dropped from John
Constantine's mouth. "Okay, that's it, I'm
gone. See you lads later."

----------------
Quote:
Lessee, he's done Loon, Shadowwalker, Hexe, Kat, Lisa... That only leaves Silverbolt. Is he planning on doing art of her?
I can't say for certain. I asked him if he would do a single image for chapter 12 back before the end of the year, and so far he's done all this. I'm expecting so -- he's made some veiled hints about more stuff coming that I would like. But I have no details on what he's intending to do.
I'm just letting myself be pleasantly surprised.

-- Bob
---------