Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Idle GGG thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bob, something of a idle thought. Are the Girls following the exact path Doug is, or are they making some stops he isn't? Or skipping some of his? Or a
different order?

It's just something I got the impression of when I last went back and read all the shorts I could find.
I'm not Bob, but...

Doug visited Fenspace before his Buffy Step. The Girls are visiting Fenspace after the Step after their Buffy Step. Bob and I have worked out some handwaving to explain this, which will be included in LoGG chapter 4.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Rob has it summed up. The Girls are loosely following Doug's path through N-dimensional metaspace, but being 3-D themselves (well, mostly), they can't follow the path exactly. Plus there are other issues involved, such as the known existence of more than one Bob Schroeck writing stories about them in more than one universe, none of whom apparently are getting the whole story down right.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Scrambler

Well, I hope we managed to get one of the more accurate Bobs in this timeline. ^_^

WengFook

Well. As far as we know. whatever Bob's going to put out will be as definitive as it gets for us Smile
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Quote: Well, I hope we managed to get one of the more accurate Bobs in this timeline. ^_^
Nah, we're getting the one that hangs out with Dot, Enzo, and Mike the TV.

(No, not really... )
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Actually, I guess that would depend on Bob pre Enzo's little sojurn through the game words, or post Enzo's return "Glitch Bob"....
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children