Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers that Should Not Be 4: Son of Crossover's Bride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
"Marshall Dillon! Marshall Dillon!"
"What is it Festus?" Dillon asked.
"There was a shootin' star landed in old man Petrie's north 40! He want's someone official ta see what he's found in it!"
"Right, I'll be along shortly."
--Later--
Marshall Dillon looked into the crater amid the rows of corn and gaped at the blonde man in the singed red duster curled up in a ball.
"Is he... SLEEPING?"
Old man Petrie piped in, "Well that's the thing, I saw the fireball come in, and there he was, holdin' on to this little lady here." With that, he gestured to the somewhat scandalously attired woman beside him. Oh, she had a long enough white overcoat, but her skirt gave teasing glimpses of her knees over the tops of her boots. The slight tilt to her eyes betrayed a mixed heritage.
Dillon tipped his hat. "Pleased to meet you, Miss. I'm Marshall Matt Dillon, and I'm the law around here."
The young woman bent at the waist. "I'm Meryl Stryfe, of the Bernadelli Insurance Agency." She handed over a calling card. "And that," she said, pointing to the snoozing man, "is Vash the Stampede."
-- Kindasorta prologue for: "TriGunsmoke"
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Kaze no Ryuu

Doublely ironic when you consider Trigun takes place on a planet NAMED 'Gunsmoke'.
(DISCLAIMER: The Internet is a medium for the exchange of ideas. Thoughts and concepts are shared there. It is possible that people who use it may begin thinking about things they never did before. If this idea disgusts, frightens, or revolts you, please refrain from using the Internet in any way, shape, or form.)
(DISCLAIMER: The Internet is a medium for the exchange of ideas. Thoughts and concepts are shared there. It is possible that people who use it may begin thinking about things they never did before. If this idea disgusts, frightens, or revolts you, please refrain from using the Internet in any way, shape, or form.)

Sirrocco

It occurred to me...
- the Fourth Hokage is blond.
- Gourry is blond.
- The fourth bravely sacrifices himself to save his village from a red-furred fox - an ultimate force for destruction.
- Lina's hair is red, and she *does* occasionally cause a bit of collateral damage.
- Naruto certainly *eats* like a child of the two of them.
Perhaps the people of the village just got a few minor details wrong.

Herr Bad Moon

Harold and Kumar Got to White Castle in the Sky
"Hey, take this exit"
"Why, there's no White Castle at the Ohtori Academy?"
"We're low on weed, I'm hopping to score some off one of those snobby rich kids."
"Dude, everyone knows no Ohtori student smokes, they're all trippn' balls on acid."---------------
-Jon
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
The population density of Wyoming is very low, but that doesn't mean the people there aren't also out to kill you.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
The last heir of a highly-placed lineage, his parents were murdered before his eyes, for little reason.
Swearing vengeance, not only on their killer but on all like him, a young boy throws himself into a training regime that will one day make him a living legend, a warrior who strikes from the shadows and leaves little to prove he even truly exists, let alone having been present...
He is Uchiha Sassuke.
He is Vengeance.
He is the Night!
He is... BATMAN!

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

WengFook

ugh. that is really a crossover I don't want to see. -_-_______________________________
"Walls are meant to be broken." - Makes sense figuratively and literally.
"Asuka is angry with me, All's Right with the world." -Shinji Ikari, Once More With Feeling.
*shudder*
-Morgan."Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)

Sirrocco

speaking of Sasuke Batman...
JoJoker's bizarre adventure?
Donal's Bizarre Adventure
The newest Disney repackaging of an anime? Let's hope not, eh?
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Dot Matrix and MS Excel Excel in Reboot: The Spreadsheet Wars--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Desu Note: Suiseiseki gets her hands on the ultimate murder weapon.
--Sam
"Exactly as planned, desu~~~"

Sirrocco

She loves books. She loves them so much that they love her back. All books. Everywhere.
Read or Death Note.
This may be a Crossover that Should Be, but I'm not going to write it. I am willing to juggle ideas with anyone who wants to, though...
Five hundred thousand years ago, the Proto-Culture descended to Earth, using the local presentients as a test-bed for a new line of micron Zentradi that wouldn't need combat mecha. The experiment ended in disaster, and the world was abandoned, completely forgotten in the greater disaster of the Protodeviln and the collapse of civilization...
The year is 1999. A giant alien starship has just crashed on a small Pacific island...
...on an Earth that has for the past three years been united under the deceptively gentle hand of Lord Archanfel and the Twelve Divine Generals of Kronos.
Now, Sho Fukamachi, Zeus' Thunderbolts, and a young Lost Number whose name was once Roy Fokker must try to prevent Kronos from recovering the secrets of the Macross and tightening their grip on the world... while Archanfel looks to the stars, knowing that at long last the Advents are within his reach.
BIO-BOOSTER ARMOR GUYVER: THE MACROSS SAGA
^.^
--Sam
"Ants... in PANTS!"
How about a couple Oh My Goddess ones?
"If you're really a goddess, I wish you'd do something to make life more interesting."
Or, what if Belldandy granted a wish for Haruhi? (This has given me an idea for something I may comission fanart of...)
The other one takes a bit more explaining.
I was reading a fic where Skuld was described as "enjoys cold steel more than warm caresses". Which reminded me of something it said on the back of one of the Steel Angel Kurumi dvds...
So now I'm imagining Skuld... perhaps enjoying warm steel angel caresses?
(Probably Saki. I like seeing Saki in relationships that work out...)
-Morgan."Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)

Sirrocco

Amusingly enough, one of the characters in the Gargoyles TV series is named Coldsteel. Given that he starts out as one of three personalities sharing a body (the other being his primary romantic interest and his moderately evil rival) that could get *really* interesting.
Sirrocco, I believe Coldsteel was the 'evil rival'. You're thinking of Coldstone. (and the lady gargoyle eventually went by Coldfire). __________________
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett

Sirrocco

Hmmm. You may well be right. Regardless, the problem is? I mean, having Skuld be completely enamoured of the *evil* one would be, if anything, *more* cracky. (also vaguely appropriate, given that he wound up in a fully robot body.)
Quote:
The scary thing is, it might actually be *less* sadistic to the Pilots than canon Eva was....
My first thought on reading that was "what could possibly be more sadistic to the Pilots than canon Eva was?"
Then I considered that recruiting Lucy (from Elfin Lied) as an "Nth Children" would make the setting more sadistic than canon... and would be another Crossover That Should Never Be Made.
-Rob Kelk
"Actually, my goal is to write neat stories. The money just makes it possible for me to write them faster and then buy neat toys."
Ryk E. Spoor, 7 November 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Quote:
So now I'm imagining Skuld... perhaps enjoying warm steel angel caresses?
(Probably Saki. I like seeing Saki in relationships that work out...)
Definitely not a canon story, then. (Poor Saki... she deserves better than she got in either series.)
Then there's the possible crossover of Oh My Goddess with pretty much any "mystery" anime...
"That's your wish? To know who's killing people and how he's doing it? If you're sure... Okay. It's your son, and he's got a Death Note. 'Bye!"
-Rob Kelk
"Actually, my goal is to write neat stories. The money just makes it possible for me to write them faster and then buy neat toys."
Ryk E. Spoor, 7 November 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

CattyNebulart

definitely a crossover that should not be:
shanachan.konosutekinabas...803829.jpg
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
Oh, I dunno. Fuku!Seras'd be worth the price of admission...

===============================================
"Nyan-nyan nyan-nyan nihaou nyan!"
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

Angryoptimist

To some mixture of both disappointment and relief that I discover that "Freeza destroyed planet Kypton" returns no results in the great big Google unit. Two great tastes that go great together!

CattyNebulart

But if it wasn't freeza then who was it?
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
The Search "Freeza destroyed Krypton" Yields results, but folloing the link (www.fanfiction.net/s/4008880/Goku_and_S ... _Crossover) gives a FanFiction 404. There is a glimmer of this though. Take a look -Here-[Image: smalldarksideoc5.png]
The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."
-Analects Book V, Chaper XXVI
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14