Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Sex Education, Practical (HP, crack)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Harry glared at Draco, hoping that this would look reasonably convincing. Polyjuice of Snape wasn't easy to get hold of (they'd had to degrease the hair for one thing). "Sex Education, Practical: Report to me in the Stationery Cupboard."
"Wha- bu-" Draco spluttered.
'Snape' rolled his eyes. "Draco..." he hissed, discreetly tapping his left forearm.
Draco's eyes widened and he nodded quickly. "I understand Professor."
"Excellent," Harry sneered and stalked away, his robes flapping around him. A couple of Hufflepuff firsties burst into tears as he glared at them.
-
"All ready?" he asked a tapestry on the third floor.
"The roosters are polyjuiced, bound and gagged," Ron replied quietly from behind the tapestry. "They look like a couple of ordinary girls... Harry are you sure that this is the right thing to do?"
"Don't forget what we're doing this for, Ron," Harry told him in a dangerous voice. "Some sacrifices need to be made."
Ron hesitated. "You're right Harry," he agreed. "But those poor roosters."
-
"Harry," Dumbledore said. "I'm sure you know why I asked you to meet me here."
Harry scratched his chin and kept his rear pointed at the wall. For some reason, unexplained summons by a Hogwarts Professor made him feeling a little nervous. "No Professor."
"Then you don't know anything about these photographs of Draco Malfoy in the Stationary Cupboard performing a disgusting sexual act on a rooster?" Dumbledore asked, his twinkling eyes at a contrast to his stern expression.
"Ah..."
"Or the fact that several of his House Mates have reported that he had been ordered to the Stationary Cupboard by Professor Snape for..." the old man hesitated. "Practical sex education?"
"I'd heard that, Professor, but you know what rumours are like around Hogwarts."
"Ah, indeed." Dumbledore steepled his hands. "So why did you do this, Harry."
Harry gulped. "Two reasons, headmaster. Firstly, it was the first of April - it's traditional to prank someone that day."
"Really?"
Harry nodded vigorously. "Ask any of the muggleborn students sir, they'll all know about April Fool's Day."
"It was still a cruel and malicious thing to do, Harry."
"It was for the greater good, Headmaster."
"The greater good?" Dumbledore blinked. "I don't understand, Harry."
"Sacrifices have to be made," Harry said seriously. "You taught me that, Headmaster. I knew I was letting the roosters in for a dark and difficult time. I knew that they would suffer. You might ask why it had be so. Why could I not just have sat back, let things go on? I beat Voldemort last year, kept him from the Prophecy, but his supporters are still at large, angry, desperate and violent. And so I made my decision. That the children at Hogwarts needed to be protected. For the greater good."
He walked over to the window and stared out of it. "Ah, here they are," he said. "Orderlies from Saint Mungos. No one who did what Draco did can be sane, headmaster. So he'll be locked away for the foreseeable future. Where he can't hurt himself or anyone else. And the roosters?" He sighed. "I shall have to hope that they someday can understand and forgive me, for sacrificing their innocence for the greater good."
Dumbledore's mouth was slack. "I-I-I... Harry?"
"Are you proud of me?" Harry asked, his face suddenly hopeful. "It is what you would do, isn't it?"
Albus Dumbledore stared at the shining, innocent face of the Boy-Who-Lived and a lone tear trickled down his cheek.
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.