Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: DBZ... are there any GOOD fan-fics out there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This one has been hard. I've been having rather poor luck at finding anything engrossing to read, and given the success of my previous Sailor Moon and Tenchi Muyo fic search requests, and given the the huge variety of experience and depth of knowledge of the subject of fanfiction here, I was hoping for some more suggestions? What in your opinion are the best Dragonball/Z/GT stories out there?
The best whose name and location I can recall at the moment would be Dragoness Eclectic's "Raditz saga," involving the redemption and resurrection of Goku's brother, Vegeta's epic journey into a prehistoric Hell (involving Greg Stafford's Glorantha, setting of the Runequest RPG), and a guest appearance by Godzilla.
Second... Mirai Trunks' "The Last Warrior" and "Full Circle," continuing the story of Future Trunks and Bulma's attempts to rebuild civilization on the post-Androids Chikyuu.
--Sam
"Oh, there's crime here. I can smell it."
Quote:
Second... Mirai Trunks' "The Last Warrior" and "Full Circle," continuing the story of Future Trunks and Bulma's attempts to rebuild civilization on the post-Androids Chikyuu.
I should note that while the website is up the actually fanfics were up on an aol page that is no longer active.
--------------
Epsilon
Thanks guys, the Radditz saga in particular I found good, and the sit's link section kept me busy for a good long time as well.
Any more?
The Only DBZ fics I could ever really stand were written by Kizmet (www.fanfiction.net/u/28797/). They're part of a now complete series that starts with "Not Who She Expected", ends with "Becoming a Family", and includes the side story "Anata".
There was an odd DBZ/Ranma 1/2 crossover memorable only because Goku reacted to Ranma's extraordinary martial arts skills by exclaiming that Ranma would be the greatest fighter in the world if only he weren't so incredibly weak.[Image: smile.gif] "Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM ofthe Rings XXXV
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV
I remember on DBZ fic about a human who seeks *humanity's* path to DBZ-level power, and actually ends up teaching Goten(?) a different way of fighting.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"