Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Shenrei has updated (sort of)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shenrei has updated the author's note on his fanfiction.net page.
Quote:
11.30.2007 -- I've been recovering from a brutal car accident that crushed my left side and killed my best friend. I've still got a ways to go but I figure I've got one good hand and plenty of time, why not get back to work?
I have made many changes to my initial ideas regarding Legion of the Leaf and will be starting a rewrite which will invalidate it. Instead of one fic, I have plotted out a series of four (possibly five) fics with an enormous amount of plot and depth... so much I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the scope of it.
The new series will be called the Whitefox Tetralogy (or Pentalogy), and begins with Kemurigakure, a fic following Naruto in his pre-Genin days. It will be a long fic which will explore Naruto's character and how his lifelong dream to become Hokage formed. Don't expect canon, as this fic will split from that early on when Naruto finds a group to belong to under the guise of some new and old faces.
The second fic will be called Buntai and is essentially Legion of the Leaf's replacement. You may notice several similarities between them, but you can consider Legion of the Leaf abandoned at this point. Sorry to those of you who are Kurenai fans but she won't be taking him in this time around, it's one of the many changes I've made to the story.
That said, my other two, possibly three, fics are going to stay in "To Be Announced" status. I really don't want my titles or ideas stolen since they are quite a long ways off.
Well, take care. If anyone reads this please don't be afraid to email me. Try to use the FFnet Messenger system or I might think you're trying to sell me a larger penis and delete you.
Lord knows I get enough grief about it already...
Peace,
-Shenrei
"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM ofthe Rings XXXV
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV