Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Trying to identify a Fic...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm pretty sure this is a Metroanime or Skysaber story, but I'm not having any luck finding it. All I can remember is that somehow (via a dimension-hopping Ranma, maybe?), the female members of the Ranma cast get to watch numerous videotapes of Ramna animes from different universes, which are in fact well-known fics from the late 1990s. I specifically remember a scene where everyone was weeping after watching Zen's "Long and Winding Road".
Can anyone identify this for me, and maybe provide a link? Thanks!

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
I'm fairly certain that it was one of the 'Labor' series by Metroanime. Didn't Grey arrive in one of the dimensions injured, leading the Ranma cast to watch the videos before he woke up?"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM ofthe Rings XXXV
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV
It is indeed. The second labor, with the first reference I know of in the 6th chapter.
www.asynjor.com/fanfic/sharp.html
Has the whole labor set.
---
Some men are born dangerous.
Some men become dangerous.
Some men have danger thrust upon them.
-Opening to "The Radioactive Redhead"
Thank you! That's it exactly. If I'd searched a little deeper into the fics I would have found this, I'm sure, but I was trying for a fast survey of the material.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Nocarename, I just realized only now that your reply was your very first post in the forums, and I just wanted to give you a quick but heartfelt welcome!

-- Bob
---------