Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Someone needs to make this into a fic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That would be so cool.

===============================================
"Nyan-nyan nyan-nyan nihaou nyan!"
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
I'd need to buy some DVDs or raid a friend's fansub collection to catch up on Nanoha before I could even THINK of trying that...
Yarr.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Nanohangelion? Whoa. I haven't even watched much of Nanoha yet and that sounds just... amazingly readable.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Agreed. Pretty please?--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

CattyNebulart

I have seen the same request on a different form before and it has yet to happen.
And is it just me or do Nanoha and the Angel look to be on the same side? They are both looking at you and they both looked Po'd. Maybe the N2 mine caught Fate-chan too?
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
Actually, if you look in the back field, you can see Fate and Nanoha, and the colors are in the other direction, so they are facing sachiel.
Actually, it's just you. The Nanoha/Fate in the foreground is a closeup of the Nanoha and Fate on the pillar in the background, in front of the angel - who are facing the other direction (You can tell this because Bardiche's entire blade is visible in the far distant version of them); They are facing down the angel. Poor Sachiel is about to get befriended.
Ooh, I missed that detail. Nice.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....

The Hunterminator

Quote:
Poor Sachiel is about to get befriended.
smg.photobucket.com/album...dedgv3.jpg