Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Sunday Fanficcer Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jeanne Hedge

Don't know how many people in Bob's neck of the woods are interested in this (besides Bob), but I thought I'd post this here anyway, just in case.
So here's the deal. There's a group from the FFML that's been getting together for a chat on the old FFIRC. Assuming you can get there, it's:
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp irc.nabiki.com
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp port = 6667
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp channel = #fanfic
The "official start time" is 9pm EST (New York time), but there's usually people there earlier. It runs until whenever.
Among people who've shown up since we started doing this again (back at the end of September) are June "Karaohki" Geraci, Krista Perry (insert married name here), Joseph Palmer, Fido, Zoogz, Todd "Lorien" Hill (the 'landlord'), and Pearson "Doc" Mui. Many people I don't know at all, many people I haven't figured out who they are too.
This isn't a closed thing - spread the word.

Now, as it happens, I can't be there this week (Thanksgiving holiday week starting & I'm out of town Sunday night), but I hope some of you do come out.

And yes, I know IRC is supposedly "dead". Hasn't stopped people from going there and chatting anyway. And we don't need a chat room, we've already got one - on IRC.

[Image: 6bf36ddc1d2c96930d75576c361a9b3f8152885f.gif]Jeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com

"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia

Jeanne Hedge

In case anyone's interested, another of these chats is set for tonight.

[Image: 6bf36ddc1d2c96930d75576c361a9b3f8152885f.gif]Jeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com

"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia