Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Not Exactly new Eyrie...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But Gryphon was buzy this evening. he's added annotations for the first 'season' of NXE, and cleaned up the forums to the extent of adding a subforum just for CSI:NA in addition to its sub page."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Keen.
More sorta new Eyrie:
Raven
I'll be in my bunk.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
hmm. Looks like Rei might need a reset, I'm getting a refused connection. She was ok no more than an hour or two ago though when I started reading NXE 3:8
"I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
And Upward Mobility is here. Whee!
--Sam
"I can run faster than ten fast men!"
Cool. Something to read when I get home.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....

Kokuten

Upward Mobility is richly laden with the beefy drippings of sheer Win[/b] that we've come to expect from Eyrie.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Annotations for 'Apothiosis Now' are up__________________
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett

Kokuten

I still haven't found a decent viewer to show me friggin text with line numbers in windows.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
I seem to remember once hacking together something that used proxomitron to inject the line numbering code into .txt files in the web browser, but I'm not sure I ever got it to write.
Scite and notepad++ both have line numbering, but I'm not sure I'd like either of those for reading fic. '.'
-Morgan, doesn't have time to read right now. *cry*"Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)
...And remember the House cameo?
Here are the details behind that. [Image: smile.gif]
--Sam
"Sanity, you're a madman!"