Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: NID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nevada Irrigation District, est. August 15, 1921.
www.nid.dst.ca.us/
w...t....f?--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"
Yeah.... so?

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Quite possibly, he might be pointing out the identical acronym to this rather more sinister fictional organization, and fanfic possibilities thereof.
-- Acyl
And JUST to muddy the waters still further... Nevada county is actually in the state of California..."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Quote:
Quite possibly, he might be pointing out the identical acronym to this rather more sinister fictional organization,
Ah.
Not a Stargate watcher, myself. I'd've never gotten that without prompting.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Sorry, I was a little out of it yesterday. Acyl has the right of what I was thinking - though it's debatable how actual thought was involved