Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Vril World War II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Elsa Bibat

Disturbingly well made fluff coming out of 4chan's /tg/ boards:
www.ikwiki.com/Vril_World_War_II
Before I click that link, is it safe for work? Will the server ping my company's nannyware?

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.

CattyNebulart

Hmm the only objectionable material I have seen are nazis, but it is a wiki so anyone can edit it and I don't know about the rest of the site.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Angryoptimist

Favorite part:
"How about: WWII Japan lacks the industrial capacity to produce mecha.IRONY" Two great tastes that go great together!
Quote:
"How about: WWII Japan lacks the industrial capacity to produce mecha.IRONY"
I do not get this.
Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not get this.

Considering that in most dimensions Japan is the nation who produced mecha! Name any mecha anime...I mean this is really ironic!
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I do not get this.

Considering that in most dimensions Japan is the nation who produced mecha! Name any mecha anime...I mean this is really ironic!

It would be more appropriate to say that Japan lacks the needed industrial resources to mass-produce mecha.
Coustum made machines on the other hand...
Japanese Mecha pilots get treated like Samurai.
Mind you, Japan should get points for their workaround solution for the guidance system in their missles.
Quote:
Mind you, Japan should get points for their workaround solution for the guidance system in their missles.

The Americans did one better than the Japs. They used human volunteers. The American used piegons!
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell