Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: looking for a fic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

CattyNebulart

I'm pretty sure this one was previosuly recomended here, don't quite remember the plot, but it involved Xander getting engaged to a godess or somesuch. However I still have the following quote from it in my quotes file.
"But Cat, dear, you can't just keep the devil's head in a box. It might go bad. And it is somewhat rude."
Some quick googeling however didn't turn up anything. help?
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
I know the fanfic can't remember the name, but I believe it's the same one where "cat" uses a Death Star to prove a point to the Gou'ald.
howard melton
God bless

CattyNebulart

Yeah, I vaguely recall that.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Sirrocco

Forever White Knight.
a search for (fanfic Xander "death star" goauld) actually turned up a link off of hmelton's fic rec archives.
EDIT: fear my google fu.