Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Looking For A Fic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something that popped up on the FFML this weekend reminded me of a fic that I lost when I accidentally nuked my carry-around archives about 18 months ago. I haven't had too much luck trying to find it with Google, so I thought I'd throw a description out to see if people recognize it and can point me at a copy.
It's a Ranma-is-split-into-boy-and-girl story, but it starts off well after that happened. "Ranko" got sick of basically being treated like garbage and headed off on her own. The story actually starts with Akane finding Ranko and telling her that Ranma needs a kidney transplant, and Ranko's the only viable donor. Ranko throws her out, but ends up secretly going and offering her kidney. Dr. Tofu's involved, and maneuvers things so that the secret's blown, and Ranko gets pulled back into her apologetic family. Still, the one thing Ranko really wants she can't have -- Akane. Akane solves this using Instant Jusenkyo and Happosai's incense burner, and the story ends with two happy couples: Ranma-Akane and Male Akane-Ranko.
Anyone have any ideas?
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...

Sirrocco

Ghost of Curses Past.
(Did a search on google for "ranma kidney transplant" and got the name partway down the page, off of an unimpressive review site.)
onewest.net/~ajaff/ghost.txt
Thanks! I didn't use "kidney" in my Google searches because I wasn't certain of it (I used "organ") but I figured if I got it wrong in a request here, someone would figure out what I meant. I should have gone with my instincts.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...