Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Dummy Plug heads-up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
chapter 13 is now around 25 kb or so...
Just thought I'd let you know that progress, however slow, IS being made...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Yee-ha!

-- Bob
---------
For Jor-El so loved the Earth, he sent his only begotten son...

blob

*does happy dance*What if: Chibi Usa, Veteran Speznas Ninja Commando From Hell(tm)?What if: Chibi Usa, Veteran Speznas Ninja Commando From Hell(tm)?
w00t!
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.

WengFook

uhhh since all the good responses to this have already been taken i'm afraid i'll have to go with a very sedate in comparison "yaay".

yaaaay [Image: happy.gif] _______________________________
"We few, we happy few. We band of buggered"

Angryoptimist

[Image: yay.gif]
Edit: Changed the post title. Two great tastes that go great together!
Yay!
In other news... link please? I don't want to hunt through the EZ board "search" "function" (bleargh...) for the post with the link to your site.
-Logan
-----------------
Crow T. Robot: Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway.
-----------------
I haven't posted it. I was just letting folks know that progress had been made on ch 13...
FF.net's copy of what's been posted so far (through ch 12):www.fanfiction.net/s/1046500/1/
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat

-- James Nicoll
Still plugging away... added about 12k today.

-- James Nicoll
Just to let you know, I'm reading this to Peggy right now, and she's really been enjoying it. I'm in the middle of chapter 12, though...
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
oh SNAP..... [Image: happy.gif]

-- James Nicoll
Worry not, she knows it's incomplete and will not be disappointed when I run out of story.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...