Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Shehulk Finished
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jeanne Hedge

For those of us who have been waiting for years, Shehulk has *finally* finished her "Bubblegum Blues" series. Part 7, Resurrection, is now on her website (jesrob.100webspace.net/bgc.htm). Go for the Word DOC (almost 1.5MB) download version, as she says the HTML edition is messed up.
If you haven't read any of this before, all previous parts are also there. (but not the original, much lighter, version of part 5)

[Image: 6bf36ddc1d2c96930d75576c361a9b3f8152885f.gif]Jeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com

"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia
I vaguely remember this fic. I guess I'm going to have to read it from the beginning again...
Thanks for the heads up!
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...

Jeanne Hedge

Quote:
I vaguely remember this fic.
I wasn't joking when I said people had been waiting years for this to finish. It was a *long* time between part 6 and 7.
But not as long as Bert VanVliet's been working on the "newest" part of 'Bubblegum Zone' (and for those interested in that, no, I don't think he's been working on it lately - RL is in the way bigtime, as are other projects)

[Image: 6bf36ddc1d2c96930d75576c361a9b3f8152885f.gif]Jeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com

"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia