Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: CF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night in global chat on CoH, the "Pokegirls" fictions came up. I mentioned that I had written a series in a related universe, and someone made the mistake of showing interest... [Image: wink.gif]
www.angelfire.com/anime4/...cf/cf.html
These stories are not explicitly sexual, but may be considered moderately suggestive. Any attempts to investigate the background of the series probably *will* lead to things that are explicitly sexual though.
Oh, and on the extinction thing I mentioned... here's the logic I'm using.
These parts are based on things I'd read before:
1. Increased pokewomon genes in the gene pool are causing fewer male children to be born, and more female children to eventually go through threshhold. These trends are increasing.
2. Pokewomen who don't have regular contact (not necessarily sexual) with a human lose most of their intelligence and capability for rational thought.
3. Eventually, no normal humans will be born, those alive will die, and without contact with normal humans all pokewomen in the world will eventually go feral. While humanity as a species will sort of continue to exist, the mental traits that make humanity special will be gone forever.
However, my box of monkey wrenches and I don't particularly like that ending...
-Morgan, doesn't think she's really a real girl, but is certain he's not a real boy either, and whenever there's some spare time, enjoys confusing issues."I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, or espers here, come sleep with me."
---From "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
-----(Not really)
Quote:
-Morgan, doesn't think she's really a real girl, but is certain he's not a real boy either, and whenever there's some spare time, enjoys confusing issues.
*pikupiku*
I feel much better about my complete inability to guess, now.
Not that it, y'know, matters, but the flip-flopping references had crossed my bearings enough to make it into one of those nagging little puzzles. And now I'm smiling because I know it's not my fault at all and rambling because it's late at night, here.
So.
Night, -n

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"
You were invovled with pokegirls? Interesting. Once upon a time I had a project featuring pokemorphs that generated a small, but interesting, fervor over on ff.net a while back. Seems that my fic, in general tone, was so similar to Pokemon Master by Ace Sanchez that I was wrongfully acused of stealing his idea.
Of course, that was bunk, especially since A) my fic was about pokemon anthros and not humans gifted with pokemon powers, and B) I had never even heard of it until it was pointed out.
Anyhow, a friend of mine keeps pestering me to resurect the dead project. I might if I get a hair up my arse to do so. In the meantime, Lost in Lost Worlds has most of my attention.
Black Aeronaut Technologies Group, LLC
Aerospace Solutions for the discerning spacer

What!? Were you expecitng something witty?
Quote:
the flip-flopping references had crossed my bearings
"My work here... is done!"
Actually, I just use whatever pronoun best suits my mood. (Now, there is a forum where I've specifically avoided using *any* gender-specific pronouns, just to see what would happen... The answer turned out to be "nothing".)
Quote:
You were invovled with pokegirls? Interesting. Once upon a time I had a project featuring pokemorphs that generated a small, but interesting, fervor over on ff.net a while back. Seems that my fic, in general tone, was so similar to Pokemon Master by Ace Sanchez that I was wrongfully acused of stealing his idea.
I actually avoid using the name "pokegirls", because it was originally used to refer to Metroanime's story, and then a bunch of people started writing stories in his universe without permission, and it was a mess I wanted to make clear I had no involvement in.
Interesting incident. I don't think I've ever even heard of that author. Probably after my time. I kind of stopped paying attention after some kind of big drama event happened. (I can't remember exactly what it *was* now, but it was probably stupid.)
I'd like to continue the CF series (and a number of other things) eventually, but I'm not sure when it'll happen. Maybe after I get around to doing that rewrite of CFX I've been planning. After all, getting parts of that done was what finally made me get around to finishing the first part of CF in the first place.
-Morgan. Have I mentioned that I overuse ellipses?"I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, or espers here, come sleep with me."
---From "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
-----(Not really)