Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Public Service Announcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Chibi Konatsu

Hi there. My name is Saotome Ranma. You probably remember me from my many adventures back in the late 80s and mid 90s, but I'm here to talk to you about something else. Something very close to my heart.
Every year, many people suffer from cases of TCBS that go completely unnoticed. TCBS, or Takahashian Circumstantial Blindness Syndrome, is a disease that keeps victims from spotting key facts about the world around them that are completely obvious to other people in their lives. Sometimes this is funny. Sometimes it's tragic.
We here at the Saotome Institute for TCBS Studies are devoted to identifying, counseling and treating cases of TCBS. Because seriously, I'm tired of being groped.
It's a long task, and a difficult one. But for the price of one volume of Manga you could make a vital difference in the life of a incipient Akane, or even a potential Kuno.
Give today. The eyes you open may be your own.

Sirrocco

That was beautiful.
Thank you.
*dies*
...I shouldn't have read that while eating cornflakes.
(no, I didn't actually choke or spew anything, but I nearly did...)
-- Acyl
I love it! Captured the typical style of PSAs, combined perfectly with the manga-trope theme.
Y'know, there's a decent fanfic challenge in there somehwere....

-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...