Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: I'm looking for
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

CattyNebulart

an ancient pice of fanfiction whose name I can't quite recall. I belive it was Gamma or some other letter of the greek alphabet which probably isn't very helpfull.
It was a crossover between Ranma and star trek and I think other series also showed up but I can't recall.
I recall it being somewhat good but then I also recall it dimly to be one of the first fanfics I read so my memories are probably misleading. I do remember it being huge though.

Another barch of stories I tried lookin up but which disapeared are fire's stories (Vengance 1/2 and so fotrh) does anyone know where he mobved to?
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
www.geocities.com/tokyo/t...child.html
Best I could come up with.
His webpage went down, he stopped writing and so on. I think a few other places have him archived as well.
--------------------
Epsilon