Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Wow... a bunch of old stuff!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to find a particular picture I'd photoshopped to use as an example over in Politics (and failing) I did find an archive what what was once upon a time (last century sometime) on a Geocities web page I called my own - it was removed during the flap about their terms of use change that could be interpreted to give them ownership of any hosted materials in perpetuity, and I never put it up anywhere else. Granted, a lot of it is kind of crap art by my current standards, but I still stand by the image of the TF landing on the moon as one of my best photoshops (not for the composting, not for the spotlight - go ahead and spot the part I hand-painted) along with the one standing in a river.
I draw particular note to RabBot as well, not on grounds of artistic merit, but because it's funny, and to a couple of old written pieces as well, both of which ended up getting turned in as projects in high school IIRC.
They're about the only things worth rmemebering from HS, actually. Well, maybe one other thing... anyone know how to translate "The killer fatass with power like a rocket" into properly boastful slang Japanese? The other happy HS memory was picking up a guy who was annoying me and throwing him across the room... I could look up the WORDS myself, but mechanical translations are notoriously bad at anything from phrases on up, let alone idiomatic language.
- CD is picturing a GTO/Gaijin Smash! moment
ETA: Duh... new link to older than old stuff
ETA2: Is it funny or sad that I'm rereading old chat logs from the same set of forgotten subdirectories and laughing my ass off?SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
A kung-fu nun in a leather thong was no less extreme than anything else he had seen that day. - Rev. Dark's IST: Holy Sea World
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows