Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: fic search: blind (only not) Naruto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't really remember any details, except that in a typical 5-6yr/o-kill-the-demon-brat fanon mob attack, Naruto got his eyes put out, and the Kyuubi grew him a new pair roughly equivalent to Byakugan trading 360-vision for being always on without noticable chakra consumption. Naruto wears dark goggles, an bandanna, or his hitae-ate (after graduating) over them so as not to freak people out even more... I think it was pretty good, but I don't really remember. Probably from a year or two ago.
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
A kung-fu nun in a leather thong was no less extreme than anything else he had seen that day. - Rev. Dark's IST: Holy Sea World
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
So, you mean it's from before the "SQUEE! It's on Cartoon Network!" authors hit the fandom? Hm... Can't think of it...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll