Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Oi, Nathan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to be offline soon for an indefinate period - I know I've said it before but really really - and I really need if not a scene at least a guideline as to how Neshan would go about his discussion with Kakashi for TXY. This would be after the bit with Tenten but before the actual fights with Sakura - and unbeknownst to either of them, Sandaiame-sama was on one of his periodic walkabouts and happens to overhear. (How? He's the *Hokage*, if he can't put one over on his subordinates something's
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
wrong.) He'll just do a fade rather than let either know he was there, at least until seeing how the situation developes for a bit. 'Professor' implies a formidable teaching ability as well as deep knowledge, after all.
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
A kung-fu nun in a leather thong was no less extreme than anything else he had seen that day. - Rev. Dark's IST: Holy Sea World
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows