Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: ATN Drogn Re: Bubblegum Disaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't recall offhand how far you'd gotten in actually writing the Griffin arc, but I do remember having a discussion with you about which version of the Batmobile Sylia ended up using.
I still say, BTW, that an extreme enough variation on all-wheel steering would be able to get adequate performance out of the Animated Series version, though granted the thing is always going to be a rocket first and foremost.
Anyway, the question is now solved.
Ja, -n

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"
Finished. It wasn't an arc, per se, just a singleton, like in canon - the only difference was scattering a few scenes for the demon I added in the earlier parts. Anyway, the Batmobile in question is most closely based on the first movie with some of the BtAS batmobile added in, mainly in being an aircraft v12 instead of a turbine engine - but more than anything, it's a black version of the New Eagle car from the Carmageddon Splat Pack... which was based on the movie Batmobile but with an animation style grille and internal combustion engine sound. And, following the Rule of Cyberpunk Vehicles (the cooler your wheels, the sooner it's wrecked) it got shredicated by the end of the fight.
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
A kung-fu nun in a leather thong was no less extreme than anything else he had seen that day. - Rev. Dark's IST: Holy Sea World
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows