Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: has anyone seen, does anyone know?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... a decent Suikoden fanfic?
Interested mostly because I've been finding nothing but shorts and/or stuff that doesn't really measure up, and I've become interested in the matter again since I've finally scraped together enough cash to replace my broken PS2 and get S:Tactics (five isn't out over here yet, sadly).
Come to think of it, the same would apply for Disgaea and most console RPGs.
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
Where's "over here"?-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
Germany, IIRC, though originally Poland.
Ja, -n

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"
Yep.
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
The only Suikofics I've ever seen have been lemons...
No, wait, there's the improfic Distant Shores. But that's set on a non-canon continent Over There Someplace with a completely new cast.
--Sam
"An object at rest -- CANNOT BE STOPPED!!!!!"
(Playing SuikoV now. Sweet.)
The only Suikoden fic I've seen was a Ranma/Suikoden crossover. I don't really follow the manga/game plot but it didn't seem that great. A Ranma harem basically.