Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Team Explosive Youth the #1 story on Superfics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mainly because it's literally the #1 story on Superfics, as in "first and so far only." Ne, Nathan, won't you put TGNH there too, so I can stop linking to ff.n (BOO!) at least? My paltry 2700-odd words are so loooonely... There were a few bumps in getting the registration to work, but the owner got it straigtened out for me, so hopefully it'll be fine now.
SuperFics! Becasue why should you settle for an ordinary fic?
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
Dr. Akagi will recover. Observe, Rei smiled. Shinji-kun, are these your clothes?
Ritsuko shot up like a spring loaded meerkat. What? Shinji-kun is naked?
See, Anata? Dr. Hentai is alive and well. - Innortal's _I Do_
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
For completeness, should Seven Substitute Shinobi be there as well?
I'm pretty sure we've got enough material for a first chapter, if not should be able to stitch it together.
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Sounds good to me - All Crunchbunny, All The Time!
- CD
ETA: Valles, it looks like TGNH 1 got truncated a bit - about half of the Neshan/Sakura talk, and the last scene are missing. SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
Dr. Akagi will recover. Observe, Rei smiled. Shinji-kun, are these your clothes?
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
Would you like Dummy Plug there, too?
If so pm me with the necessary steps to get posting...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
The first chapter of Team Seven: Subsititute Shinobi has been posted.
D for Drakensis

Just to be clear, FB, it's not my hosting site, I'm just recruiting fics I think are super for it. That said - I certainly think it applies, so too the Lettuce+Bunny stuff, thgouh I'm torn between saying it should be seperated but provded with links to each other, or kept in one "story" labelled as a collaboration, for how the parts feed off each other even thgouh they don't connect, and are likely not even the same universe seperated in time.
As for getting on theere with posting permission - if it doesn't work immediately when you've registerd, try emailing Zorlac, the site owner. S'what I did.
RE TGNH 1 getting clipped short, did you paste it into the form, Valles, or upload as a file? I'm thinking that there might be a character limit on the form even if there isn't on the server-side scripts, that may have caused the problem.
--
Quote:
RE TGNH 1 getting clipped short, did you paste it into the form, Valles, or upload as a file? I'm thinking that there might be a character limit on the form even if there isn't on the server-side scripts, that may have caused the problem.
I uploaded. When I went back to try and change it and do it the other way, though, I didn't get any sort of 'enter this' button to finish the process with... although I'll admit that that might have been a problem on my end.
Ja, -n

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"
It's just the same "submit story" down at the bottom to do changes. If it wasn't there, then yeah, there was probably some load error.
--
I've got an idea for an ending scene or two to cap off SSS, in my head at least. Give me a day or two to get it in order in there, and I'll scribble it down and post it.
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
Cool.
I was quite surprised by how much there is - chapter one is about 3,000 words, but the assorted snippets add up to 22,000 words, even with all the gaps.
D for Drakensis

Going to keep adding stuff to this? o.O
I expect so, but not until we have another chapter's worth done.
D for Drakensis