Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Shin Seiki Evangelion: XXX (pwp, nsfw)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Again, just putting up the thread, not necessarily writing it.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Asuka flashed a bright and thoroughly insincere smile. "Guten morgen! Ayanami Rei, the pilot of the prototype unit, right?" Not waiting for a response, she continued: "I'm Asuka Langley-Soryu, the pilot of Eva Unit Two. Let's become lesbian lovers!"
Rei glanced up from her book. "why?"
"It'd be convenient."
"i will if i am ordered to," Rei replied, and returned her full attention to My Secret Garden.
"Strange girl," the redhead muttered, walking off. "Probably frigid. What's a brutally hot teen like myself got to do to get some action around here?"
--Sam
"This is graveness."
Katsuragi Misato could, perhaps, be forgiven for being a little on the short-tempered side - the last angel that had appeared had swallowed Shinji into its pitch-black shadow, merged as he was with Eva-chan 01, and with the strain imposed on a pilot's body by the merge process they'd been closing in on the time limit that would surely see him dead even if recovered before he somehow, miraculously broke free. Of course, he'd been immediately descended upon by a half dozen anxious defeated angels as soon as Ritsuko let him out of her clutches, who'd immediately spirited him away for "private care..." yeah, right. And now there'd be another one of them around?
Just dealing with the paperwork in the aftermath had kept her in Central Dogma for hours beyond that.
She announced herself while slipping off her shoes in the apartment's entryway to the oh-so-unexpectedly empty common area, and was greeted only by the faint sound of moans and giggles from the direction of Shinji's Lovely Suite. Suppressing a sigh, Misato stripped off her uniform jacket and tossed it carelessly at a chair as she shuffled in that direction and slid open the door... only to be shocked out of her dissatisfied grumblings and back to crisis mode. Her NERV cell phone was out in a flash, and Ritsuko picked up the Command Center line half-way through the first ring. "Sound the alert!" she ordered. "Damn... SHIT! I knew it was a bad idea to let these angels just run around loose... Leliel is attacking again!"
Indeed, the interior of Shinji's Lovely Suite was mainly taken up by the perfectly round, jet black circle on the floor. The zebra-striped phantom body of the angel floated above it in a loose posture, bobbing slightly, and her red eyes had either become invisible again or were simply closed.
The scientist's half-heard exclamations of shock were cut off as another of the angel-chans brushed past, shouting "Wait for me, Shin-kun!" before diving headlong into the shadow... A couple of the apparently sourceless giggling voices stopped and called out greetings to the newcomer, and Leliel's floating form mimed a one-armed embrace even as she sped up her bobbing. The striped figure's eyes opened and seemed to look at whomever she was holding, then rolled back and fluttered as a new string of moans joined the chorus.
Misato wiped a hand down her face, and bit out, "Cancel the emergency, it's just a pants-, ah, house-warming party for the new girl. Fuckin' sex-crazed celestials... the rest of us have needs too, you know. I - wha? - AIEEE!"
Ritsuko's amused reaction was answered only by the clatter of the phone dropping to the floor, as a pale arm reached out of the shadow, grabbed the unsuspecting officer by an ankle, and pulled her in. Neither she nor her earstwhile ward were seen again for over a month, and it was considerably longer than that before the wide, goofy grin faded from her face... or for that matter, before Shinji stopped calling her "Misatiel" if he was distracted.
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
A kung-fu nun in a leather thong was no less extreme than anything else he had seen that day. - Rev. Dark's IST: Holy Sea World
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows