Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Anime Central Fanfic Panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jeanne Hedge

Once again, it's time to select panelists for the 2006 Anime Central Fan Fiction Panel!
Anime Central 2006 (www.acen.org) is scheduled for May 5-7 at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Rosemont, Illinois (the same Chicago-area location as the last few years). If you're going to be attending ACen and you're interested in being on the panel, please send the following information, via PRIVATE email (address below - we don't want to clutter up Bob's board):
-- Your real name and the name you write under, if different.
-- A list of works you've written, including what anime/manga series they involve. Please highlight up to five of your favorites, as well as any works written in the past year.
-- Where your works can be found (URLs would be helpful).
-- If you've been on a fanfic panel before, and if so, which one.
-- If you've ever attended the fanfic panel at Anime Central
(attended = been at, but not been a panelist).
-- (OPTIONAL INFORMATION) Why you'd like to be on this panel.

PRIVATE EMAIL your information to Jeanne Hedge at [url=mailto:jhedge@rcn.com[/url] by March 24. The panel will be chosen shortly thereafter. Be aware, the fanfic panel at Anime Central is traditionally largely Q&A between the panelists and the attendees, so consider carefully if this sort of thing makes you uncomfortable (but if you write fanfics, it probably won't [Image: smile.gif] ).

Looking forward to hearing from you!Jeanne
"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia

[Image: purdue.gif]
www.jhedge.com

[Image: 6bf36ddc1d2c96930d75576c361a9b3f8152885f.gif]Jeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com

"Believe me, if I have to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing myself won't be a problem."
-- Gabrielle of Potadeia

Jeanne Hedge

Just bit of a reminder, I'm still looking for people interested in
being on the fanfic panel at Anime Central! (details in previous message)
Feel free to pass this info on to anyone else who might be interested.

[Image: 6bf36ddc1d2c96930d75576c361a9b3f8152885f.gif]Jeanne Hedge
www.jhedge.com

-- Gabrielle of Potadeia