Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: HP Fanfic search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A Harry Potter fic which I can't remeber the title or the author name I read it pretty recently.
Synopsis:
Harry goes to Europe using a glamour as a disguise and Black as an alias. Leaving a trail of dead death eaters behind. most of whom mange to kill themselves in truly bizarre accidents such as porting in and appearing outside a balcony 10+ stories up while Harry is on balcony. Porting in front of a train in station. Harry's alais is thought to be an gent who has been around a long time. Meanwhile Harry is traveling around Europe totally clueless as to what's happening leaving a trail of havoc behind himself.
WMD
--Werehawk--
My mom's brief take on upcoming Guatemalan Elections "In last throes of preelection activities. Much loudspeaker vote pleading."
Make a Wish. It's by Rorschach's Blot.
www.fanfiction.net/u/686093/
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
Thanks....
Am reading it now...
WMD
--Werehawk--
My mom's brief take on upcoming Guatemalan Elections "In last throes of preelection activities. Much loudspeaker vote pleading."