Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: What would happen...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... if you mixed Eyrie Productions, flash animation, and a lot of heavy drugs?
This.

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
Ok, who put the D-Con in the drugs again?
-W"Ah, great. More androids." "We're not androids, we're the Knight Sabers!" "Huh. Frederick's of Hollywood has a line of power armor out. Who knew?"Falling out of aeroplanes and hiding out in holes

Waiting for the sunset to come, people going home

Jump out from behind them and shoot them in the head

Now everybody dancing the dance of the dead

HoagieOfDoom

I was showing this to my friends a couple days ago. It's pretty screwed up, but in a good way.
...but Mr. Rodgers?*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org
If you haven't yet, Bob, I reccomend checking out the band's website linked at the end of that - they have some great Crack Rock, some of which I'm sure would appeal to Doug's funny bones. (Yes, he's surely got several.)
Simalcra of cartoon-show host puppets!
Otto's Irrestable Stupid Dance!
Crayola-color wall-spot generation!
Command: Shop Till You Drop!
A simalcrum of my little grey kitty Gunstar! (the one that whupped up on a half dozen dogs at once)
General Physics negation!
And of course, the song used here could well summon a dozen or so different simalcra, who last long enoguh for one attack each - it would certainly fit with Doug's love of being unpredictable. Further discussion should probably move to The Game's forum, though.
ETA: and not just dozens of different simalcra, but different ones each time
- CDThat which does not kill us... has made its last mistake.
SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
" It's crazy to try to spell out all the mega-nooks and hyper-crannies of a Borg contrivance." - Doug Drexler
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Quote:
If you haven't yet, Bob, I reccomend checking out the band's website linked at the end of that
I haven't yet -- maybe tonight. Thanks for the heads up -- I didn't think to track back the band.

-- Bob
---------
For Jor-El so loved the Earth, he sent his only begotten son...
Quote:
Mr. Rodgers?
Clearly, you never played the old Avacado Games text-adventure-with-still-pictures "Fred Rodgers, Terrorist."
- CDThat which does not kill us... has made its last mistake.
SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
" It's crazy to try to spell out all the mega-nooks and hyper-crannies of a Borg contrivance." - Doug Drexler
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Woah. That rules. [Image: happy.gif] --
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
Nuh-hif-tuh-hy. By george that is nifty.
P.S. Yeah, got rid of the avatar. Next time i find a non-headache giving one.You know it's bad when the people of your CoH Supergroup celebrate when they get an Empathy Defender.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]