Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Webpage merge of two old threads of fanfic links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About a week ago I noticed some of the threads that contained a large number of links to fanfics were getting very far down the Discussion Board list and very hard to find.
I've converted a couple of the older ones into a single smaller incomplete HTML page originally for my own personal use.
It's not complete and my goal was never to create a sorted or easy to use fanfic links page so it isn't pretty.
I does contain every link from two of the older threads I've so far edited into a abridged HTML version.
Since it was originally for personal use I've made no effort to credit the board members that started the thread or added comments and links.
www.geocities.com/hmelton...iction.htm
Hopefully you can access this page directly.
Please post a message here if you can't access it.
I will leave it at it's present location with irregular updates as long as no one complains about the blatent plagerism of me editing (by cut&paste) and posting other peoples comments without crediting them.
howard melton
God bless
I was able to see it just find, Howard, and I've bookmarked it for future use. I really should have thought to do something similar -- thanks for taking it on yourself to do the job!

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03