Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Plotbunnies must DIE!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jervic

*sigh* Ok, here's a bunny that jumped at me and wouldn't let go until I wrote it down. Anyone who wants to grab the idea and run with it is welcome to. I'm a horrible writer, anyway.
The basic concept is that as a young child, Naruto is placed in the care of a mid-ranked Jounin.This Jounin, whose wife and newborn son were killed in the Kyuubi attack hates Naruto with a passion, but is also such a personal coward that he doesn't dare openly hurt Naruto for fear that the Hokage will kill him in return.
He agonizes over this dilemma for a long time before coming up with a cunning plan: he'll 'train' Naruto, using onlt the most dangerous of techniques he is able to find, in the hopes that Naruto will be killed in a 'training accident.' Somehow Naruto manages to survive everything The Jounin is able to throw at him, and the Genin exam is now approaching.
The Jounin's name? Genma Saotome.
May the flames begin.

Jervic
Quote:
The Jounin's name? Genma Saotome.
Surprisingly plausible, but... >.<
*grabs bunny by ears and drops it into the cage where he keeps That Woman*
There! I don't think it'll bother you any more, Jervic-san!
Ja, -n
(not a Ranma 1/2 fan, why do you ask?)
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

Jervic

Actually, he's the only character whom I could think of who is cowardly, stupid, and-under the right circumstances-sadistic enough to do something like this. All this while being skilled enough to actually teach Naruto something.
It made sense to me at the time.
Jervic

Vialeh

Sounds like a good idea: we don't have nearly enough good naruto/ranma crossovers (though whether you can call this a x-over is debatable...)<cynic is="is" just="just" an="an" idealist="idealist" who="who" has="has" given="given"></cynic>
Have you thought about writing up a first scene and dropping the plotbunny here:
addventure.bast-enterpris...index.html
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor
Mmmm, yes, it does sound like a good launch for an Addventure thread.

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03