Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Looking for chapters from old, old fic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I rediscovered this one in my archives, reread it over the weekend, and rediscovered that I don't have the ending.
Does anyone know if "Ranma-Chan" by Luigi Mattera ever got past chapter 8?
Google has two hits for the story -- both archives of FFML posts, but they're both too huge for me download here at work -- they just take too long.

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03

SCM Writer of 2814

On this same note, I once read an X-Files/Sailor Moon crossover that was... well, not good, but exciting, at least. It was part of a series where Yaten Kou and Kurama became a couple. Can't seem to find it any more.
--------------------------------------
I am the LORD OF THE CRACK!
Check out said crack:
Takamachi Nanoha of 2814- Green Lantern Nanoha. To START! Now with a TvTropes page!
FATE/Holy Grail War of 2814- The Fifth Holy Grail War with Magical Girl Prisma Illya, in the DCAU, from the above story.
Magical Girl Magistra Erebea Molly- the world's first Dresden Files/TvTropes Crossover.
VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke
Possibly the ones by Sonya-chan at this site?

SCM Writer of 2814

Ah, there they are. Didn't this place close down?
Check out said crack:
Takamachi Nanoha of 2814- Green Lantern Nanoha. To START! Now with a TvTropes page!
FATE/Holy Grail War of 2814- The Fifth Holy Grail War with Magical Girl Prisma Illya, in the DCAU, from the above story.
Magical Girl Magistra Erebea Molly- the world's first Dresden Files/TvTropes Crossover.
Wow, SCM, you must have had a lot of free time on your hands -- you must have been reading the boards for hours to find some of these old threads you've resurrected. Even I'd forgotten about this one, and I had to go look for the fic in question to see why I was interested in it. (I've looked at the beginning, and I can't imagine why it grabbed me to the point of asking about it; if I can get past the 90s-Ranma-fic-cliche disease it suffers from, I'll read the whole thing later and see.)
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

SCM Writer of 2814

I'm reluctant to make new topics, so I check for old ones that suit my questions.

The Nineties had too much Ranma and not enough Escaflowne and El-Hazard. That's my opinion.
Check out said crack:
*Blinks and looks at the date of the first post*  JEE-YUMPIN' JEE-HOSEPHAT!
Dude, that is some serious threadcromancy there! Nearly seven years old! You must tell me your secret thread-zombie recipe. Wink
Really, though... around here, if a thread hasn't been touched in more than a month then it's perfectly acceptable to start a new one.
Seven years? No, five...
-- Bob
---------
Took some time to read the extant material, and now I know why I was looking for more. It grows the beard very quickly, resorting only to cliche to set up the situation, and leaves off at a "you can't stop there! Argh!" moment.

Dammit.
-- Bob
---------