Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: A minor Warrior's World snippet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Kokuten

the following is intended for amusement only. And is not intended to be a 'canon' WW or DW story, merely a 6-in-the-bloody-AM-plotbunny-won't-leave-me-alone story.
So now I'm mostly retired. Instead of power armor and bank heists, I run one of the damndest meat counters you'll find in this New York city. I've always loved NY, you know, and now I guess I'm seeing a different part of it.
I'm not even mad at the Warriors. That Loon guy, he's alright. Was one of the bigwigs behind the loans that got me this place. I even shook his hand once. Good guy.
I can still remember though, laying in the Park on that cheerful sunny day.. Man, what a weird day for a bank heist, I shoulda picked one that was more gloomy..
*shakes head*
ANYway, I'm layin' in the middle of the Park feeling my armor melt off me, just melt off me like I'm the Amazing Butterman and it's a buck-twenty in the shade, and that damn music.. the music...
Like I said, I'm mostly retired. Every now and then I plan a heist, just in my mind, ya know.. just to keep in form. I gotta admit, I'm sleeping better now.
*slaps enormous belly*
And I'm definetly eating alright! That's one thing they don't tells you, crime pays damn good, but it tends to have "irregular" schedules, you know what I mean?
So yeah. _My_ life of crime is over. But I still have that one golden memory from 'After', to keep me warm at night, ya know? See, I punched that Andrew Eldritch.. I punched him right in the face!
*stares of into the distance smiling happily for a moment, then goes back to work.*[Image: kokbanner.jpg]
--- Kokuten Daysleeper, Retired Epicced Officered DorfWire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03