Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Shining Spiral authors - anybody still out there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a bit of an attack by the plotbunny this weekend, fiddling with the setting some, and I was wondering if there was still any interest from the old crew, or if y'all have wandered off onto shinier objects. [Image: wink.gif]
Just curious,---
Mr. Fnord, interdimensional man of mystery.
http://www.jihad.net/
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"

CattyNebulart

I still intend to work on it once I get time, but the list of things I plan to do once I get time is already astaundgly long.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
I'm not dead, obviously, although at this particular moment I'm rather out-of-touch... I just moved into my dorm room, and the provided network jack doesn't work. So I'm waiting for the repair guy to come by.
Anyway, I've had some ideas turning slowly over in the back of my mind, but TGNH has been eating all my creativity.
I would like to see what you've got in mind, though, since that could change given need or proper stimulus.
Ja, -n
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
Quote:
Anyway, I've had some ideas turning slowly over in the back of my mind, but TGNH has been eating all my creativity.
Yeah, I hear Naruto does that. Been that way with a few other projects over the last while myself, but they're back on hold for the moment.
Quote:
I would like to see what you've got in mind, though, since that could change given need or proper stimulus.
Have a functional email I can bounce stuff off'n?---
Mr. Fnord, interdimensional man of mystery.
http://www.jihad.net/
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"
Hey,
*waves sheepishly*
yeah, I'm still alive as well. And yeah, I'd like to take a look.
Won't promise anything, since I want to finish Incarna (as it's been dragging its sorry ass for a while already) before I try and do anything else, but if the muse is willing something may result.
You've either still got my addy floating around somewhere, or you can use the one that I gave the forum.
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
Quote:
Have a functional email I can bounce stuff off'n?
My last name, twelve, at marshall-dot-edu.
Yes, I transferred a while back.
Ja, -n
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."