Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Other people's fanart...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does it count as a plotbunny when so many people have already written the story?
http://www.dotchan.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=313]Super Sailor Ranko
http://www.dotchan.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=302]Sailor Ranko and the Fiancée Senshi
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
I'd have to say that falls more under the concept of Fannon in action, Robbo.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
I don't know about that, but it's certainly a common concept. (It's even got it's own forums...)

Of course, I have a hard time picturing Ranma as any canon senshi except Saturn. For reasons that should be obvious. '.'

-Morgan. Of course, they might not be obvious. '.'

"Error code 317: You are not Haruhi Suzumiya."
I disagree... while Ranma may not be the clutz Usagi is made out to be, he certainly is clueless when it comes to interpersonal relations. And given that he
seems to be at the center of everything casting him as Moon makes more sense than showing him as the Senshi of destruction.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
... Okay, I guess it's not obvious.

I see Ranma as Saturn because of this fanfic.

-Morgan.

WengFook

Hmm.. the obvious downside of Ranma replacing senshi is that... said senshi ceases to appear in the story, therefore removing an important ingredient from the
whole. Tongue

Hmm.. the obvious downside of Ranma replacing senshi is that... said senshi ceases to appear in the story, therefore removing an important ingredient from
the whole. Tongue

Which is why some people insist
on finding another solution.

--------------------

Epsilon

Necratoid

Ah, Ranma's greatest curse of fanfiction after the the rabid factional shippers... Ranma is easy to use (if not well) in virtually all crossovers without
altering too much about Ranma. Not that that actually stops people from doing so anyway.
Amen to THAT!