Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Rei's not ill...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At least not that I can tell directly... but apparently EPU's forums are "Down for Maintenance"... something G is usually quite good about
warning us RCW's about in advance.

Of course he could be having a Truss moment ala... ala... gods, which story was it where he was driving his Nanami(?) nuts with his fiddling combos?

then again, none of its here or there, is it... Just wanted to pass the word that for the time being apparendly EPU's forums are not responding, for
whatever cause.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
They're in the middle of a server move. It was all over the forums for most of the week, the hell've you been that you missed that?
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"
DamnifIknow... I was wondering the same thing when I just relogged in and saw the message about server move being complete.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Tangent: I saw "Rei's not ill..." and immediately thought "... she's just http://groups.google.ca/group/rec.arts. ... d90a3aeea8]pining for the LCL tank"

I now return you to your regularly-scheduled EPU thead, already in progress.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Damn. This is what I get when I don't monitor the forums every freakin' minute even when I'm asleep -- someone beats me to the punch on both
informative and Python posts.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.