Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: The Search for Source Material...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something that's always been troubling for me is that hardly anyone writes any decent character biographies anymore, let alone ever-so-useful character
bibles that can help an aspirant fanficcer keep a character from veering OOC. Really, though, I don't ask for much myself. I'd settle for scripts and
plot outlines of the original material.

That said, anyone know of a good source for Giant Robo, The Animation? I already found scripts for episodes 1, 2, 3, and 5, but that still leaves me
woefully short.

I would take notes from the anime itself (I have watched it before, but it was a while ago), but I don't have that on hand right now, and it'd take
forever-and-a-day for me to download it while I'm in port (the public wireless routers love to kick you off at inoportune moments). It's also not
stocked at the Navy Exchange and due to the intricacies of postal delivery out here in the Seventh Fleet, it'd take between one and two months to get to
me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Don't have any myself, but I've asked on Usenet for suggestions. I'll relay any replies back...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Thanks kindly. ^_^