Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Trying to offload a plotbunny...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...that won't leave me alone. So I'm going to type it out in hopes that it'll leave me alone (or at the least I can share the misery). Fair
warning, this plot bunny is for a Harry Potter lemon.

Okay, so durring the summer after 3rd or 4th year Harry starts visiting a library in hopes of being 'out of sight, out of mind' of his relatives. He
starts reading up on stage magic and illusion figuring he might be able to convince the Durstley's that he's found a way to do magic with out being
detected by the Ministry if they start treating him too badly. The stage magic leads him to hypnosis, and Harry discovers he has a talent for it.

Once he's back at Hogwarts, he adds a couple of enchantments to whatever he uses as a hypnotic focus to make it more eyecatching and he finds he can
implant suggestions/command in a form of 'undetectable' mind control. 'Undetectable' because Harry doesn't use magic on his targets and
the Wizarding World doesn't seem to think anything can be accomplished without the direct use of magic.

(This is where the lemon comes in) Since this Harry is a teenaged boy under constant stress, his horomones take over and he starts creating a harem of
entranced girls.

Hopefully this has evicted the bunny from my skull.

Hermione-centric harem anime with Harry as an antagonist!
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Accidentally turns them, briefly panics because she's "not that way", and then gets dogpiled and decides, what the hell, it does feel good, after all...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Of course Hermione has a few commands implanted as well.

----*----
Le sigh...

Once again, Rampant lesbianisam Needs no excuse....
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Quote: Once again, Rampant lesbianisam Needs no excuse....
And this is a surprise since when?
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
Quote:Hermione-centric harem anime with Harry as an antagonist!
"What's wrong, Harry?"

"I got back late last night and found Hermoine, Cho, and ..." Harry quickly realized he couldn't tell Ron that Ginny was there, too. "... another girl all in my bed. Together. Naked."

"Wicked!"

"And they kicked me out!"

"Not good."
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Star Ranger4 Wrote:Once again, Rampant lesbianisam Needs no excuse....

Well, Harry has to suffer for his actions *somehow*, right?

-Morgan.
This has the makings of a crackingtasticaly good spam-fic at the very least.
Well, this bunny got more attention than I expected. 8P

Lets see, trying to think of girls for Harry/Hermonie to go after...

As Robkelk said in his snippet, Cho Chang and Ginny. The Patil twins, Susan Bones, Luna (who might not even need to be hypnotized), Fleur (if the story starts
before 4th year), the girls on the Quiddich team(s).

They might try to hypnotize some of the teachers and other students to make them 'not notice' what's going on (Ron you will not notice me screwing
your sister), or in some cases as pranks (I could see Draco developing some embarrassing habits)
Quote:They might try to hypnotize some of the teachers and other students to make them 'not notice' what's going on (Ron you will not notice me screwing your sister), or in some cases as pranks (I could see Draco developing some embarrassing habits)

i could see making draco cream his pants whenever mcgonnagal (trlawney would be a more amusing choice, but she doesn't get as much screen time) addresses him as a prank... it seems like the sort of thing the weasley twins would dream up in such a story...
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
"Draco Malfoy, would you explain what you are doing on the floor!?" McGonnagal declaimed, standing in the doorway of her classroom. Twitching and
thrusting his hips, Draco Malfoy nearly bit his lip through as he struggled to reply.

"M-M-M-M-mmmNOTHING, Missus! I tripped-HNGGG!"
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Another thought/possibility occured to me on this crack topic.

Harry didn't have a talent for hypnosis, but instead charms a pendant to be extra sparkly/eyecatching and proceeds to prank Hermonie into thinking he's
going to make a hypnotized harem (starting with her?), but gets called away by a teacher before he can reveal he's joking, accidently leaving the pendant
behind. Hermonie, however, has both a talent for, and a high susceptibility to hypnosis.

Between what Harry said and her own overthinking of the subject while looking at the pendant, she hypnotises herself into believing;

a) That Harry implanted orders in her to be attracted to girls

b) That the best way to prevent Harry from creating a harem of entranced girls is to beat him to the punch

c) That there's no point going to the staff because most wouldn't believe Harry is capable of something like this and there's no spells/potions/ect
involved (see my original post re 'undetectable' mind control)