Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers That should not be VI: The House that never should have been build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Necratoid

Quote: While travelling through Kansas, a grumpy doctor is shrunk by a mad scientist:

Little House on the Prairie
Escaping from the mad scientist into a city park the very, annoyed grumpy doctor takes refuge in a tree based dectective agency that has what
appears to be an immoral, blue fly of all things on the payroll.

Animal House

Edit: forgot the punchline.
Rather than start a third replacement thread for CTSNB V, I'll just post a link: http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=51201]Movie Title Mashups

Some good ones (none of them mine):

Quote:Red Dawn of the Dead

Russian and Cuban zombies invade the United States in the 1980s?
Quote:The Empire Strikes Back to the Future -- Darth Vader gets hold of a peculiar-looking time machine and chaos ensues.
Quote:Air Force One Hour Photo - When a terrorist attack leaves him disenchanted with his own life, the President obsesses over an ordinary suburban family.
Quote:Uncle Buck Rogers -- He's rude. He's crude. And he's loose in the 25th century.
Quote:Tank Girl, Interrupted

Young schizophrenic woman institutionalized because of her hallucinations that she drives a tank and fights megacorporation controlling world's water.

Evil Dead Poets Society

Lantern-jawed English teacher instructs and inspires his young charges with Whitman and chainsaws.

Best Little Whorehouse in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Friends on an outing are terrorized by Sly Stallone and Dolly Parton.

Apollo 13 Going On 30

The morning before a moon shot, astronaut Jim Lovell wakes up as a prepubescent.

The Scorpion King Kong

Forty-foot-tall ex WWF wrestler on remote island captured and brought to New York where he escapes and runs amok.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Quote: robkelk wrote:

Red Dawn of the Dead

That was an actual chapter title in The Sword of Samurai Cat... Smile

--Sam

"SPOON!"
I don't know why, but I so want to see Uncle Buck Rogers.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Quote: Necratoid wrote:

Quote: While travelling through Kansas, a grumpy doctor is shrunk by a mad scientist:

Little House on the Prairie
Escaping from the mad scientist into a city park the very, annoyed grumpy doctor takes refuge in a tree based dectective agency that has what
appears to be an immoral, blue fly of all things on the payroll.

Animal House

Edit: forgot the punchline.

Are you shure your not thinking of Chip n Dale's Rescue Rangers?
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Necratoid

That would be the crossover in 'Animal House', Star Ranger 4, I was tying in this thread to the end of that last one. In this case I was tying a few
of the corrupted crossovers together... all are ones involving House M.D. All have House in the title. In this case the last two are written above and the
connection that puts them together is that I made one of them earlier (House of Mouse) with House caught up in a Pinky and the Brain scheme.... which would let
him speak rodent. I know the joke is less funny when someone explains it, but look at the end of part 5 of the Crossovers that should not be series of
threads.

Also, I think you want to see Uncle Buck Rogers for the same reason I do, Bob. Buck Rogers screwed with the future by being a man of the far past... Uncle
Buck Rogers would do it in a way that was just more warped... I mean he makes pancakes with a snow shovel and shaved a bear's head with a shotgun...
he'll break their minds. Also, having a big fat man as your top commando would totally confuse them... I mean he is like the complete opposite of the type
of person that fits the mold (physically and to a lesser extent mentally) of what they should having doing that role. They'd eventually figure it was how
situations go completely random and end in his favor. High Science hates things that work unexpectedly counter to their age old models. Hair pulling will
ensue... which will lead to the story about the bear. Which will lead to twitching.

--

Surf Ninjas Scroll

A group of master assassins are driven nuts as they are defeated by a guy, with swords money can not buy, and his siblings.
I don't remember if anyone has noted this yet... but:

Pride and
Prejudice and Zombies - Now with ultraviolent zombie mayhem!