Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Ranma and Akane: A Love Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know the latest word on Hallstrom's resurrection of this story? Last thing I heard was a month or so ago, and the forum where his message
about it was posted is now closed to outsiders.

Thanks!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
His last post in the thread was August 9th:

Quote:Thank's to all for the kind words. And the flames, which help the energy bill. Would like to reply in more length, but I don't have either time or energy at the moment. I do agree that Chapter 1 is by far the weakest, or maybe ... mmm ... least polished of the chapters (which only makes sense, as it was the first) but, although I've looked at it for major revision several times, I've never had a good plan for doing it, and trying just sucks away energy like a hard vacuum.

With that said, I've recently come into a scene or two that might serve as the basis for a better revision, and if I can both fill the scenes out and keep my energy up, I might be able to do something with it.

If the fucking gout would let up, that would help, of course.

Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Judging by the quantity of flames that were raised, he may have decided to avoid that particular forum again...
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Someone really ought to invite him on over here. At least here you don't get flamed the moment you try something a little out of the ordinary... or
otherwise.
Oh yeah, he'd be very welcome here.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.