Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: linkabunn/TF Macross
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An open ended Naruto/Tenten onsie of mine, written to try to get the juices flowing for the Sunspots part I wanted to post three days ago.

http://addventure.bast-enterprises.de/224276.html

ETA- My hat for yuku KNOW NO LIMIT!!!1! It is harder to make a working link in full plate!
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
TFG1/Macross- the Protoculture rose to galactic prominence in the low intensity interval when the senior command of both sides in the 3rd Cybertronian Civil
War vanished on the Ark. After arriving on Earth and beginning the zhentleady, anima spiritia, and protodevln projects, they noticed the Ark under Mt St
Hillary and took measures to ensure the volcano would remain dormant to avoid rousing those pesky cybertrons. Fast forward to mid SDFM TV, Misa & co. have
been captured and brought to the fleet base
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
for questioning. Oh, but it seems the supreme commander is too busy to deal with them, a rogue planet has appeared at the edge of the system and it's
sucking up ships in a strange
--
gravity vortex. he tells Vrleethai to just hurry up and capture that Supervision Army gundestroyer and bring it to help defeat the new menace, whose one
transmission was 'I, am Unicron.' proceed with escape and whatnot mostly as usual. When Earth is bombarded in an attempt to break the Macross's
defiance it activates Teletran-1, which scans a Canadian SV-51a Boosted that managed to survive when Thundercracker falls into the range of the autorepair
system. The Decepticons get repaired and bug out as canon,
--
the Autobots take longer due to scarcity of suitable intact local vehicle forms to use as models. Eventually, the zhents and 'bots end up allying with the
Macross, even Megs joining in later temporarily in the face of Uni. On the factory retrieval mission they find Cybertron, with the
pre-rebuild-Macross-class-sister hulk in orbit and serving as the latest base of the Autobot resistance. Tech transfers make both sides stronger, the new
'bots join the mission for promise of later aid liberating their home
--
got more, but the short message buffer in the psp is pissing me off.
--
O_O

WANT MOAR!