Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Wracking my brains for an old Ranma fic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not so much interested in finding it again (except to confirm) as much as just stopping my brain from trying to remember it. What makes it frustrating
is that I'm not remembering the main action, just that in a B-plot Kasumi and Kodachi end up in a domme-sub relationship, and that just when the other
characters think they have finally gotten used to the idea, K&K renew the WTF factor by revealing that they switch roles every once in a while.

Does that sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Kasume and Kodachi Domme-sub!? *Losses more of what precious little SAN he has.*
I think that one of those old 'someone-other-than-Ranma-goes-on-the-training-trip-with-Genma' fics had a Kasumi/Kodachi domme/sub relationship, but I
can't recall which one. Definietly not the Kasumi goes with Genma fic, but there were also Nabiki, Akane and Ukyou go with Genma fics as well (that I can
recall off-hand).
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV
It's one of the ones by whossname... uhm.... Jim Bader. Either 'A Tale of Two Wallets' or 'Nabiki 1/2'.

I forget which, but one has Kasumi/Kodachi D/S, the other has Akane/Kodachi.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
I believe that Sheperd is refering to 'A Scary Thought', or possibly 'A Scarier Thought', I forget which was the Kausmi version and which was
the Nabiki. I do recall the fic he means though. I think it was one of Bader's fics, he did a lot of Ranma AUs/crossovers.

edit: ninja'd!

IIRC, in a scary thought, Kasumi went on the training trip and ends up with Ranma, In a very scary thought, Nabiki went on the trip and, I think, Kodachi ends
up in a kinky relationship with an OC.
Mm. I think Norway rang the bell for me. Bringing up "Two Wallets" suddenly brought more details into focus, so I think that might be what I'm
thinking of. Thanks!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.