Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Call for Fanfiction Panelists, Anime Central 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

DocMui

It's that time again! No, it's not time to spin the Wheel of Morality (TM), it's time to select panelists for the Anime Central 2010 Fanfiction
Panel!

Anime Central (www.acen.org) will take place on May 14-16 at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Rosemont, Illinois. If
you're going to be attending Acen and you're interested in being on the panel, please send the following information:

1. Your name or preferred handle.

2. Your real name, if different.

3. A list of your preferred works, including any you may have written in the past year.

4. The URL of your website, if any, or where your works can be found.

5. If you've been on a fanfic panel before, and if so, where.

6. (OPTIONAL) Why you'd like to be on the panel.

Please private mail me at pmui1@NOSPAMPLEASE.prodigy.net by March 8 if you're interested. The panel will be selected shortly after that.

(I'm sure you know what to remove--it's in capitals.)

Hope to hear from you soon!

--Pearson "Doc" Mui

I'd love to attend, but you know how my current situation is. That aside, as good as everyone says I am, I don't feel I have enough work out there to
make a good panelist. (^_^Wink
I'd love to also, but it's a bit too far for me, despite all the lobbying Jeanne has done over the years.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

DocMui

Just a reminder that there's a month left before the selection of the panelists. I'm looking for not only old hands, but people who haven't been on the panel before. If you think you can make it to Acen and you feel that you can contribute, please drop a line to the e-mail address above.

Hope to hear from you soon!

--Pearson "Doc" Mui