Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Crossovers that should not be: Reigning in (the) Chaos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Starting new thread!
Saotome Nodoka sends her child to visit her a high school friend in EUReKA!
...but he gets directions from Ryoga, and ends up with a completely different Eureka.

(I assume you were sending Ranma here...)

--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
We've replaced Tom Riddle with Edward Nigma. Let's see if anyone notices...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Sirrocco

Danger, Ryouga Hibiki!  Danger!
(a crossover that really should not be - the setup is tortured and the payoff is pathetic - but you work with what you got.)

Necratoid

We've secretly replaced the demon goddess Ifurita with the Fonz.  Lets see how long it takes Jinnai to snap.
Negative time on that, Necratoid. Jinnai snapped so long before that even the broken dangly ends have worn away.
-- Bob
---------
Speaking of El Hazard, isn't that where Precia was trying to go?
--
Rob Kelk

Aren't we covering that in the "Must Be" thread?
-- Bob
---------
(goes and looks) So we are...
--
Rob Kelk

Bob Schroeck Wrote:Negative time on that, Necratoid. Jinnai snapped so long before that even the broken dangly ends have worn away.
I think the exact moment was just before he started stabbing the photo of Makoto on that corkboard with the sharp end of a compass.  Or was it a pencil?  I'm not quite sure.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
Manytales00 Wrote:Starting new thread!
There actually is a Ranma/Eureka crossover by the same person who does Dark Titans.
Is that the one where Ranma is a mad scientist studying Ki, and gets Ryouga a job as a test subject volunteer?
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Quote:I think the exact moment was just before he started stabbing the photo of Makoto on that corkboard with the sharp end of a compass. Or was it a pencil? I'm not quite sure.
Pencil, I think. Yes.
-- Bob
---------

Necratoid

Quote:Negative time on that, Necratoid. Jinnai snapped so long before that even the broken dangly ends have worn away.
Actually, I was using 'snaps' in a punny way there  Guess it was overly subtle... though the battle between the two when they keep snapping at the Bugrom and the Fonz snapping and countering his orders would be utterly classic.  Of course, the Fonz has been in the stasis chamber since the '50s, had to dodge the fallout of the water skiing incident.  The demon goddess has been working in the same dinner for the past 45-50 years and will show up later.
s3yang Wrote:
Manytales00 Wrote:Starting new thread!
There actually is a Ranma/Eureka crossover by the same person who does Dark Titans.
And you didn't think to include a link?

Necratoid

So, for a moment I started imagining Sakura Kinomoto as a Midchildan style mage... and Kero as a Unison Device.

'.'

-Morgan.
Morganni Wrote:So, for a moment I started imagining Sakura Kinomoto as a Midchildan style mage... and Kero as a Unison Device.

'.'

-Morgan.
Makes you wonder how well he'd get along with Vivio's Device...
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Cute. Fuzzy. LETHAL.

Now, add chibi-Usa to the mix, with Luna-P as her device. The TSAB opened up full relations with the Crystal Tokyo Foundation during the abortive Great Ice Incident, and c-U attended school with Vivio as part of a diplomatic exchange student program......
Quote:[b]ECSNorway wrote:[/b]

Is that the one where Ranma is a mad scientist studying Ki, and gets Ryouga a job as a test subject volunteer?
And Necratoid posted a link.
Not exactly what I had in mind.  Part of the Fun of Eureka is Sheriff Carter having "Boggle" moments as he's putting the peices together to solve/fix the Crime/Disaster of the week.
I was thinking of Ranma ending up being a second/part time Deputy Sheriff... or part of EUReKA's SAR crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonen
It is now mandatory that any Dexter fanfic has to - if at all possible - include a reference to Dexter having had a "secret laboratory" during his youth.
by Warsheep:
what do you mean 'had'. He still does, the police job is just a hobby/cover so he gets access to suppress any info on him. Unfortunately after years of mandark and the likes he snapped a bit and likes to give his personal touch to those who displeased him.
Note the systematic ways he preps for his victims and disposes of them with only a small blood spatter as a trophy. What ISN'T shown in the current dexter series is that he also occasionally dispenses his more explosive outburst against alien/dimensional villains when they show up in his domain.
The gouald? a rotting/wasting disease is currently sweeping the galaxy courtesy of Dexter. The wraith? Reduced to thumb sucking as they've been curbstombed so badly they broke permanently. The replicators are actually one of his previous malfunctioning toys who temporarily managed to get away from him. As soon as he bothers to remember them they're fucked!
The reason the ancients hardly ever interfere with the physical planes of existence. They know dexter can detect and terminate them and has failsafes setup that they cannot find.
Across the dimensions it wasn't the vorlons that aided the Minbari in surviving the shadow war. It was Dexter personally ripping the shadows a new one and leaving one of his more primitive small research planets behind. The vorlons just twisted that and used one of the gizmo's on it to create the circle with B4. Many vorlons died attaining that gizmo while battling deedee-bots. (replacing them with zathras clones was not such a good idea in hind sight).
There USED to be a hellmouth beneath the city where dexter lived.
It is now located near the sun and still occasionaly spits out demonic horrors straight into the surface of said sun creating short lived sun spots.
Hideaki Anno and Andrew Lloyd-Webber present:

Neon Genesis Evitangelion
-- Bob
---------
Bob Schroeck Wrote:We've replaced Tom Riddle with Edward Nigma. Let's see if anyone notices...
We've replaced Edward Nigma with Tom Riddle. Let's see if Gotham
notices...

Sirrocco

Manytales00 Wrote:We've replaced Edward Nigma with Tom Riddle. Let's see if Gotham
notices...
Batman really, *really* doesn't like magic now.
-------
He wields a terrible power - the power of Death itself - but there is one who hunts him who needs not fear that power.
Light Yagami... is being hunted by Sidekick Girl.
We've replaced Luna from Sailor Moon with Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. I don't know what to say after that.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12