Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Looking for...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few fics have been on my mind lately, ones I saw in passing a while back, thought might have some potential, but haven't seen since and I can't find them again.
1) A webcomic of a Mario Bros AU.  The Koopas snatched Luigi as a baby and he grew up to be the right-hand man of Bowser.
2) Bleach, of the Ichigo ends up as Espada type.  The one I'm specifically thinking of has Harribel's canon trio of fraccion as Ichigo's crew.
3) Teen Titans.  Trigon apparently dropped the destroyer-of-worlds gig to become more of a Lex Luthor type, raised Raven, Starfire is her bodyguard.  Dick Grayson is in town for a business meeting with him.  Cy and BB get a mysterious gift of a genie (Jinx).  Cue intersecting courses and mayhem.
----------
No, I don't believe the world has gone mad.  In order for it to go mad it would need to have been sane at some point.
I am so very, very interested in #1.
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
One and Three for me. I have little-to-no interest in Bleach.
I'll take Box #2 and Door #3.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
I'll take the money.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
I'll take the boat.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
[img]http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/94652482/1035767">

-Morgan. Wow, we're not very helpful, are we?
I found #3 on my own:
Friends Like These by CalliopeMused.
----------
No, I don't believe the world has gone mad.  In order for it to go mad it would need to have been sane at some point.
To give this one last bump. Friends Like These (#3) updated a couple of days after the initial post, so this was a good time to go looking for it. #2 had a hint of promise, but not much more, so failing to find it may not be much of a loss. #1 is something I saw years ago, so I have no idea if it ever went anywhere after the first Mario/Luigi clash or if it may have disapeared from the net entirely.
----------
Aaaaannnnnnd, one more.  Eva multicross.  Makoto Mizuhara makes the journey from El Hazard to be reunited with Ifurita, but their return trip goes off course.  In the Dual: Parallel Trouble Adventures universe, a test with the Zinv mech goes off-kilter, sending Zinv, Kazuki Yotsuga, and Mitsuki Sanada into yet another parallel universe.  Both groups end up in the NGE universe fairly early in the series, where they fight angels, maintain secret identities, and move into the same apartment building as Shinji.
----------
It's kind of embarrassing.  I post the description, looking at the description I wrote gives me ideas about what to put in the search engine, and...
Converging Paths by Chaos Lord.
----------
I'll have to check that out after I get through my current backlog of fics to read. Sounds interesting.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.