Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: An unusual fic search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My wife has express great interest in reading a Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princes fic that has romance between Link and Midna.

I, being the dutiful husband, have tried to find such. Unfortunately, my ficsearch-fu is greatly lacking, and outside of the Pit-Of-Voles, I can't find anything but dossiers and pictures of the two.

So, I'm asking (begging) for a bit of help to find such a fic.

Many thanks in advance to any who can help!
May I recommend The Galdr of Release by Quantum Cat?  It is very well done, in my opinion, but it might not be exactly what you are looking for.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Kurisu

I might as well put in a request for an unusual fanfic I haven't been able to find in a long time here. (sorry for hijacking your thread, Drogan)

The only thing I remember about the story is that it started almost like a 'stranger in a strange land' type of story. Some Japanese character is stranded in America. Character is unknown (I think that was intentional because the character was never identified) and is forced to fend for himself(?).

Thank you in advance and apologies to Drogan again.
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...

SCM Writer of 2814

Does anyone know of any fics that are, not to put too fine a point on it, as cracked up as the kind I usually write? My search-fu seems to have weakened in recent days...
--------------------------------------
I am the LORD OF THE CRACK!
Check out said crack:
Takamachi Nanoha of 2814- Green Lantern Nanoha. To START! Now with a TvTropes page!
FATE/Holy Grail War of 2814- The Fifth Holy Grail War with Magical Girl Prisma Illya, in the DCAU, from the above story.
Magical Girl Magistra Erebea Molly- the world's first Dresden Files/TvTropes Crossover.
VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke
SCM Writer of 2814 Wrote:Does anyone know of any fics that are, not to put too fine a point on it, as cracked up as the kind I usually write? My search-fu seems to have weakened in recent days...
Have you read anything by Black Dragon?  I recommend Master of Orion, Guardian, it's sequel Millennium, and especially Ranma Saotome: Attorney at Law. 
By other authors, we have
Haruna's Most EroEro Adventure
Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!
Meeting Nanoha (Be warned, this one is based off of Innortal's Time Loops, so be ready for a Ranma that is very out of  character, thanks to him being stuck in a Groundhog Day type loop for an absurd amount of time.  Nanoha has been looping too, but not nearly as long.)
-----
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
SCM Writer of 2814 Wrote:Does anyone know of any fics that are, not to put too fine a point on it, as cracked up as the kind I usually write? My search-fu seems to have weakened in recent days...
Try The Key to a Successful Interview is a Good First Impression. Smile
--Sam
"Is this a warm moment or should we be disturbed?"

CattyNebulart

I remember reading a long time ago (it might even have been recommended here) a set of sailor moon stories about the mooncats and how they helped solve some crimes/rescue people while the senshi where on vacation.

In a later story they befriend a detective while protecting his daugter.

does it ring any bells for anyone?
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
I believe the mooncat stories you are looking for belong to ShadoeFox.
----------
No, I don't believe the world has gone mad.  In order for it to go mad it would need to have been sane at some point.
Uninvited Guests doesn't have the crossover elements but is the funniest crackfest I have ever read.
-------------
Epsilon
Epsilon Wrote:
Uninvited Guests doesn't have the crossover elements but is the funniest crackfest I have ever read.
-------------
Epsilon
Seconded.  I can't believe I forgot that one.
-----

CattyNebulart

Deadpan29 Wrote:I believe the mooncat stories you are looking for belong to ShadoeFox.

Indeedy, thanks.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."